[LISTENING],[WATCHING],& [COMMUNICATING], all important tools to have our students further develop. Pro Hideki Kaneko and coaching staff lead the camp as the 2018 allout ZERO1 Pattaya took to the courts once again at the beloved Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa hotel.We’d like to [Highlight] some of the main elements of the camp both ON & OFF the Court.
[Possibilities] to get points
Getting right into it. What are the ways to win points in tennis?
1. Hit a winner
– how often can you hit winners all the time?
2. Play consistent tennis: Not to miss
– Perhaps the most fundamental tactic of tennis
3. Force the player to make an error
– ***This aspect of the game is often overlooked***
So what are the type of shots we can learn to make #3. occur more often…
1. Forehand windmill
2. Backhand Face up
To ‘Seal the deal’ to ‘Put the point away’ often a player does too much. Are you choosing to make the shot more difficult than it actually is. Which is why we emphasize this point.
[Appreciation] [Compassion] [Responsibility]
Everyone who participated made the camp possible. We thank all the participants, parents & family, coaches, drivers, and staff at the Bayshore hotel continuing to make the allout ZERO1 Pattaya truly a wonderful experience.
[Self Development] What do you want to Create?
Yes it is embarrassing especially for the first time to shout out your feelings. First time for everything!
We look forward to seeing you! @ the next ZERO1 Pattaya (early) JUNE & (late) SEPTEMBER!
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
allout - テニスキャンプの関連記事
- 【allout beat 2020】受付を開始しました。 2019年09月01日
- 【allout ZERO1】Thana city 申込み開始 2019年08月30日
- 【allout ZERO1】東京 2019年08月28日
- 【allout ZERO1】千葉 2019年08月22日
- 【allout ZERO1】米子 2019年08月19日
- 【allout ZERO1】静岡 2019年08月13日
- 【allout ZERO1】大阪 2019年08月10日
- 【allout ZERO1】新潟 2019年08月06日
- 【allout ZERO1】松本 2019年08月02日
- 【allout ZERO1】大分 2019年07月29日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."