Thank you for joining the open house. We were able to showcase the versatility of our APF Program even when the level was mixed. Everyone was able to practice on a specific topic and also receive individual advice. We’d like to introduce the participants starting from the left 2nd row: Koki, Emily, Tomoyasu, Nina, Thomas, and Vanessa. The two in the front starting from the left Aut and Tyler.
Mighty Thomas with his forehand swing
Nice having Thomas and his younger Venessa sister. Thomas loves football, but also has tennis skills. His younger sister towards the end of the lesson was starting to impressively make good contact with the ball!
Lovely Nina who has promising skills
We hope to see Nina around soon. She definitely has experience and displayed those skill(s) on the court.
Pleasant surprise to see Koki & Tomoyasu
They both are former students who came to support the program. I have known them for more than five years. Time has certainly gone by and they’ve grown so much.
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【望月選手ウインブルドンジュニア優勝】 2019年07月19日
- ボレー基礎を身につけた後に意識したい3つのこと！ 2019年07月17日
- 【お祝い+快挙+宣伝】男子ジュニア日本人初優勝、世界ランク1位。 2019年07月17日
- 【ダブルス】一度確認しておきましょう。 2019年07月16日
- 【インプレッション】Pure Aeroがキターーーー！ 2019年07月10日
- 【ジュニア強化練習会】強化練習会、3つの良いところ!! 2019年07月04日
- 【お知らせ】インスタ・ニューラケット情報！！ 2019年07月03日
- 【PLクラス】選手の活躍!! 2019年07月02日
- 【Promotion】New member promotion in July 2019年07月01日
- 【テニス】手打ちからの脱却！まずは横向きで打てるようになろう！ 2019年06月27日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."