Where it all begins
It all starts at the BKK airport with a reunion of familiar faces and meeting new juniors all eager in anticipation for what this years allout beat will bring. From the set traditions to the new program(s) brought on by the ever evolving game of tennis, the allout beat 2018 tennis camp is truly a special camp for developing tennis juniors.
Becoming accustomed to the surroundings and new environment before the main event, that is what the pre-camp is about. Just like a professional player who travels around the world to compete in various tournaments, pre-camp juniors take this time to adjust. Hit a lot of tennis balls, train, eat well, and sleep well all important in having a successful and meaningful experience.
Ready for the allout beat 2018 full camp
Two full days of on & off court preparation. Reviewing foundation and getting a little taste of this years program. 21 juniors participated in this years allout beat 2018 pre-camp. Ready to take on the camp in full. Look for new posts of the main camp. The beat is on!
The APF way is defense based offensive style of play
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
allout - テニスキャンプの関連記事
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya June 2018 2018年04月11日
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya 2018 2018年02月28日
- allout ZERO1 2018 Pattaya 2018年02月26日
- 鈴木貴男プロの記事がスマッシュにて紹介されました 2018年02月09日
- ZERO1 Pattaya残り2席 2018年02月07日
- allout beat 2018: Summary Report 2018年01月31日
- No Magic Formula & You can’t do it all by Yourself 2018年01月10日
- Overcoming challenges off the court to improve on court 2018年01月03日
- 【alout beat 2018】3日目が終了しました。 2017年12月26日
- allout beat 2018のプレキャンプが始まる 2017年12月23日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."