We had a family dinner at Souffle and me a continental restaurant located in Chong Nonsi soi Narathiwas 24 road. Beautifully redesigned home made into a cozy dining atmosphere, Souffle and me is a mixture of French and Italian cuisine operating in its 2nd year. The next time we go I would like to try the wide array of available pastries.
Open 7 days a week. Mon. – Fri. 11:00-22:00pm Sat. & Sun 8:00-10:00pm. Reservation recommended.
[Passion]: Chef Gai Thanunya
[Exterior & Interior Design]
When you walk up the driveway to the restaurant there is nice garden with tables for outdoor dining. The indoor lighting gives off a warm welcoming feeling.
The interior is very cozy using light colors with greenery throughout the restaurant. A Rustic design with use of modern equipment and technology to bring forth simple and tasty cuisines.
[Main course]:Lobster souffle
For anyone who has never had a souffle: A soufflé is a baked egg-based dish which originated in early eighteenth century France. It is made with egg yolks and beaten egg whites combined with various other ingredients and served as a savory main dish or sweetened as a dessert. Wikipedia The souffle was very light and airy. The lobster had a lot of meat and side sauce to provide additional flavors.
Grilled Salmon with extra virgin oil and baked spinach
My daughter loves grilled salmon! The simplicity of it with lemon and little bit of olive oil is all you really need. The baked spinach on the side was a nice addition.
[Dessert]:Nutella souffle with grilled caramelized banana
I loved the combination of souffle with ice-cream. The bitterness of the caramelized sugar on top of the banana is a nice touch.
Lavander smoked penna cotta with homemade mixed berries compote
This penna cotta is one-of-a-kind. The smoky aroma infused with the sweetness and berry flavor penna cotta is delicious!
[Sharing the moment]:
A friend from Japan who we’ve known for more than 3 years now is staying in Bangkok for a while. Of course he loves tennis too!
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【ANYTIME FITNESS】まだ行ってます？ 2019年03月15日
- 【Donki】噂のお店へ…… 2019年02月22日
- 【バンコクでうどん】休日のランチは釜揚げうどん 2019年02月12日
- 【PM2.5】大気汚染について 2019年02月04日
- 日本人に人気のパン屋さん My Bakery(プロンポン駅下) で大好物発見!! 2019年01月31日
- 【alloutbeat2019】Nikon P1000 24-3000mmのコンデジの力を試してみた。 2019年01月21日
- 【悲報】Gloria Jean’s Coffee(K-village店)が2月で移転！ 2019年01月18日
- これで沖縄の海を思い出しています。。。 2018年12月06日
- コーヒー大好き!! 今日はどれにしようかな。 2018年11月22日
- 【バンコク 自動販売機】売り上げNo1商品はこれだ!! 2018年11月08日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."