We had a family dinner at Souffle and me a continental restaurant located in Chong Nonsi soi Narathiwas 24 road. Beautifully redesigned home made into a cozy dining atmosphere, Souffle and me is a mixture of French and Italian cuisine operating in its 2nd year. The next time we go I would like to try the wide array of available pastries.
Open 7 days a week. Mon. – Fri. 11:00-22:00pm Sat. & Sun 8:00-10:00pm. Reservation recommended.
[Passion]: Chef Gai Thanunya
[Exterior & Interior Design]
When you walk up the driveway to the restaurant there is nice garden with tables for outdoor dining. The indoor lighting gives off a warm welcoming feeling.
The interior is very cozy using light colors with greenery throughout the restaurant. A Rustic design with use of modern equipment and technology to bring forth simple and tasty cuisines.
[Main course]:Lobster souffle
For anyone who has never had a souffle: A soufflé is a baked egg-based dish which originated in early eighteenth century France. It is made with egg yolks and beaten egg whites combined with various other ingredients and served as a savory main dish or sweetened as a dessert. Wikipedia The souffle was very light and airy. The lobster had a lot of meat and side sauce to provide additional flavors.
Grilled Salmon with extra virgin oil and baked spinach
My daughter loves grilled salmon! The simplicity of it with lemon and little bit of olive oil is all you really need. The baked spinach on the side was a nice addition.
[Dessert]:Nutella souffle with grilled caramelized banana
I loved the combination of souffle with ice-cream. The bitterness of the caramelized sugar on top of the banana is a nice touch.
Lavander smoked penna cotta with homemade mixed berries compote
This penna cotta is one-of-a-kind. The smoky aroma infused with the sweetness and berry flavor penna cotta is delicious!
[Sharing the moment]:
A friend from Japan who we’ve known for more than 3 years now is staying in Bangkok for a while. Of course he loves tennis too!
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【ランチ会】バンコク新天地 2018年11月02日
- バンコクならではのフルーツで、健康グリーンスムージーはいかが 2018年11月01日
- 【読書の秋】食生活を見直すきっかけとなりそうな一冊。 2018年10月30日
- 【いつやるの？】今日で100kmを走り終えました。果たしてその効果とは？ 2018年10月29日
- 【ランチ会】北京ダックを食べに行こう！ 2018年10月12日
- 【カメラ】NikonのP1000でズームアップしてみた！ 2018年10月11日
- 【バンコクでベトナム料理】vietnamese and moreに行って来ました。 2018年10月09日
- 【カメラ】あの怪物コンデジ「Nikon P1000」で、テニスはどこまで寄れるのか撮ってみた。 2018年10月01日
- 【Anytime Fitness】 2018年09月28日
- 【一時帰国】ご朱印巡りは楽しいな。 2018年09月11日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."