We had a family dinner at Souffle and me a continental restaurant located in Chong Nonsi soi Narathiwas 24 road. Beautifully redesigned home made into a cozy dining atmosphere, Souffle and me is a mixture of French and Italian cuisine operating in its 2nd year. The next time we go I would like to try the wide array of available pastries.
Open 7 days a week. Mon. – Fri. 11:00-22:00pm Sat. & Sun 8:00-10:00pm. Reservation recommended.
[Passion]: Chef Gai Thanunya
[Exterior & Interior Design]
When you walk up the driveway to the restaurant there is nice garden with tables for outdoor dining. The indoor lighting gives off a warm welcoming feeling.
The interior is very cozy using light colors with greenery throughout the restaurant. A Rustic design with use of modern equipment and technology to bring forth simple and tasty cuisines.
[Main course]:Lobster souffle
For anyone who has never had a souffle: A soufflé is a baked egg-based dish which originated in early eighteenth century France. It is made with egg yolks and beaten egg whites combined with various other ingredients and served as a savory main dish or sweetened as a dessert. Wikipedia The souffle was very light and airy. The lobster had a lot of meat and side sauce to provide additional flavors.
Grilled Salmon with extra virgin oil and baked spinach
My daughter loves grilled salmon! The simplicity of it with lemon and little bit of olive oil is all you really need. The baked spinach on the side was a nice addition.
[Dessert]:Nutella souffle with grilled caramelized banana
I loved the combination of souffle with ice-cream. The bitterness of the caramelized sugar on top of the banana is a nice touch.
Lavander smoked penna cotta with homemade mixed berries compote
This penna cotta is one-of-a-kind. The smoky aroma infused with the sweetness and berry flavor penna cotta is delicious!
[Sharing the moment]:
A friend from Japan who we’ve known for more than 3 years now is staying in Bangkok for a while. Of course he loves tennis too!
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【バンコクでスクーター】 2019年09月13日
- 【柳川高校に短期留学】 2019年08月31日
- 1歳2ヶ月の子どもと一緒に行くフランス旅行(大変だった事・良かった事 番外編) 2019年08月29日
- 1歳2ヶ月の子どもと一緒に行くフランス旅行(ノートルダム大聖堂付近編) 2019年08月22日
- 1歳2ヶ月の子どもと一緒に行くフランス旅行(動物園・進化大陳列館編) 2019年08月15日
- 1歳2ヶ月の子どもと一緒に行くフランス旅行(町歩き 美術館編) 2019年08月08日
- 1歳2ヶ月の子どもと一緒に行くフランス旅行(ホテル編) 2019年08月01日
- タイにお住まいの方々に便利なアイテム【eSIM】の使い方を教えます。 2019年07月12日
- 【御朱印】愛宕神社に行ってきました。 2019年07月09日
- 短冊に願いを書きましょう!! 2019年07月04日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."