This time, the schedule will be updated from 22nd November to 28th November.
* Since the school has been reopened, the lesson time for kids and junior classes on weekdays has changed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Special lesson schedule from 22nd – 28th November
Reservation start date
8:30am on 12th November, Friday.
(1)Special lessons must be booked by Service ace (SA) or by phone (026656278).
Currently, every Wednesday is a regular holiday.
*If you do not have a lesson ticket, you can make a reservation from the additional reservation (plus one lesson) of Service Ace.
(2)You can participate in the lesson with a lesson ticket.
If you do not have a lesson ticket, please purchase one before taking the lesson.
(3)If there is only one group lesson participant, the lesson time will be 60 minutes as the group lesson will be changed to a private lesson.
Please note that the lesson may be canceled if you do not apply by the day before the lesson.
Lesson tickets policy and price
About number of class
* If there is one lesson student, 90 minutes lesson will be 60 minutes.
* The number of people per court is basically 8 people.
Junior classes may be held by up to 10 people with an assistant coach.
The number of people may change depending on the situation.
* Please note that the lesson may be canceled if you do not apply by the day before the lesson.
* About trial lessons
From October 11, 2021, the trial lessons for general class, junior class and kids class will be THB500 +.
* Trial lesson is limited to new people.
If you purchase a ticket on the day of the trial lesson, THB500 + will be discounted from the ticket price.
About waiting reservation
* Please use the class that has a capacity as it may be canceled if you make a reservation by waiting.
* If there is a vacancy, an email will be sent to the registered email address.
* Waiting will be canceled automatically 1 hour before the lesson.
＊Cancellation of the reserved ticket is until 23:59 the day before if it is a service ace. If you call, please call us by 18:30 (during business hours) the day before.
＊Please contact us if you want to take a break from the lesson on the day. In that case (No-show), you can re-transfer with a separate fee of THB150 within the expiration date. Please note that if you take a rest without contacting us, you will not be able to make a transfer.
Requests when coming APF
(1)We ask you to measure body temperature, sterilize with alcohol gel and wash your hands thoroughly, wear a mask except for lessons, and check in with a QR code.
(2)Please refrain from attending lessons if you have a fever or if you are in poor physical condition such as coughing, runny nose or other symptoms.
We have youtube channel in English
- 【お知らせ】APF ソンクラン休暇(2023) 2023年02月04日
- 2/13-2/19のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2023年02月02日
- 2/6-2/12のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2023年01月26日
- 1/30-2/5のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2023年01月19日
- 1/23-1/29のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2023年01月12日
- 1/16-1/22のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2023年01月05日
- 1/9-1/15のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2022年12月22日
- 12/26-1/1, 1/2-1/8のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2022年12月15日
- 12/19-12/25のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2022年12月08日
- 12/12-12/18のレッスンスケジュールのご案内 2022年12月01日
- Written by APF Academies
- 初心者でも安心！一般レッスンからプロ選手コースまで充実。バンコク最大のテニスクラブ、APF Academies。