Yesterday was Luke’s (center) last practice as an official member of the APF PL (players class) group. He has been a member of this group for 11 continuous months. He is currently a full time student at NIST International School and a regular team member of the Falcon tennis squad. We are confident he will continue to play and contribute to the overall success of the team. It was a pleasure having you around Luke!!
APF 500 tournament 2013
From the boy who won his APF 500 series tournament and several more in-house tournaments at APF. Luke had started practicing at APF 7 year and 4 months ago.
2017-2018 School Result(s):
To the young adult he is, tennis has always been there to support him. Some of his most recent accomplishments both team and individually.
- U15 Boys tennis M.V.P. 2017-2018 NIST
- U15 Boys tennis Coaches Spirit Award 2017-2018 NIST
- Captain for NIST U15 BISAC Team placed 3rd
- NIST U19 BISAC Team (Runner-up) Individually placed 4th
- NIST U19 SEASAC Singapore Team placed 3rd overall
About being around others who also share similar feeling
As I once met a college tennis player while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa who told me this quote which at the time I didn’t really understand, but now I can that
“TENNIS is LIFE and LIFE is TENNIS”
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 目指せ中級レッスン18_高すぎる打点はスライスのサイドスピンで対応する 2020年10月26日
- 【PLクラス】大会結果 2020年10月21日
- 目指せ中級レッスン17_スライスは上のガットで打てば精度が上がる 2020年10月19日
- 目指せ中級レッスン16_スライスは速すぎないように気をつける 2020年10月12日
- ジュニア・アダルト向けテーマクラスを開催します！ 2020年10月11日
- 【試合練習会】JA・PPクラス 2020年10月08日
- 【PL PLB JA】大会結果。 2020年10月07日
- 目指せ中級レッスン15_スライスは低い打点が簡単 2020年09月28日
- アイリッシュパブ部を結成しました！ 2020年09月25日
- 目指せ中級レッスン14_スライスは左手で面を安定させる 2020年09月24日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."