Yesterday was Luke’s (center) last practice as an official member of the APF PL (players class) group. He has been a member of this group for 11 continuous months. He is currently a full time student at NIST International School and a regular team member of the Falcon tennis squad. We are confident he will continue to play and contribute to the overall success of the team. It was a pleasure having you around Luke!!
APF 500 tournament 2013
From the boy who won his APF 500 series tournament and several more in-house tournaments at APF. Luke had started practicing at APF 7 year and 4 months ago.
2017-2018 School Result(s):
To the young adult he is, tennis has always been there to support him. Some of his most recent accomplishments both team and individually.
- U15 Boys tennis M.V.P. 2017-2018 NIST
- U15 Boys tennis Coaches Spirit Award 2017-2018 NIST
- Captain for NIST U15 BISAC Team placed 3rd
- NIST U19 BISAC Team (Runner-up) Individually placed 4th
- NIST U19 SEASAC Singapore Team placed 3rd overall
About being around others who also share similar feeling
As I once met a college tennis player while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa who told me this quote which at the time I didn’t really understand, but now I can that
“TENNIS is LIFE and LIFE is TENNIS”
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【動画で差がつくテニスレッスン】これでライバルに差をつけよう！ 2019年03月23日
- 噂のお店へ… 続編 2019年03月20日
- 【PL、PPクラス】合同練習会を行いました。 2019年03月19日
- コーチ変更のお知らせ 2019年03月17日
- データって面白い！？ 2019年03月13日
- 【一時帰国の楽しみ】御朱印巡りをしよう。 2019年03月12日
- 【HEAD】 2019年 タイでもHeadのラケットの最新モデルが購入可能になりました!! 2019年03月07日
- 白くて柔らかくて丸い物ってなんだ………答えは！！ 2019年03月06日
- バンコクチャレンジャー観戦日記 2019年03月01日
- 【B team】ついに始動 2019年02月27日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."