Yesterday was Luke’s (center) last practice as an official member of the APF PL (players class) group. He has been a member of this group for 11 continuous months. He is currently a full time student at NIST International School and a regular team member of the Falcon tennis squad. We are confident he will continue to play and contribute to the overall success of the team. It was a pleasure having you around Luke!!
APF 500 tournament 2013
From the boy who won his APF 500 series tournament and several more in-house tournaments at APF. Luke had started practicing at APF 7 year and 4 months ago.
2017-2018 School Result(s):
To the young adult he is, tennis has always been there to support him. Some of his most recent accomplishments both team and individually.
- U15 Boys tennis M.V.P. 2017-2018 NIST
- U15 Boys tennis Coaches Spirit Award 2017-2018 NIST
- Captain for NIST U15 BISAC Team placed 3rd
- NIST U19 BISAC Team (Runner-up) Individually placed 4th
- NIST U19 SEASAC Singapore Team placed 3rd overall
About being around others who also share similar feeling
As I once met a college tennis player while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa who told me this quote which at the time I didn’t really understand, but now I can that
“TENNIS is LIFE and LIFE is TENNIS”
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
- ヨーロッパからバンコクへ戻りました！ 2018年11月16日
- 【トーナメント】テイクバックは早めに終わらせておこう。 2018年11月13日
- 【テニス】gifでイメージを作ろう！テニスの練習の前に見てね！ 2018年11月10日
- 【バンコク 自動販売機】売り上げNo1商品はこれだ!! 2018年11月08日
- 【JA,PPクラス】U-11強化練習会に参加しよう。 2018年11月06日
- 【Nitto ATP FINALS】【Next Gen ATP FINALS】に行ってきます。 2018年11月04日
- 【ジュニアテニス】うちの子、ちょっと運動神経が。。。 2018年10月25日
- 【トーナメント】セルフジャッジで気をつけたいこと。 2018年10月23日
- ボレーは当てるだけ!! 高校時代は連呼してました 2018年10月18日
- 【PLクラス】打点について考えてみよう。 2018年10月16日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."