Hello everyone! As I always start my blogs with hello, how are you starting your 2018? I myself can not believe how quickly the time flew by especially after the 31st of December. I wanted to end this years message with 2 things I have learned during this camp which is the blog title.
Do you recall the different presentations from the camp?
I recall Coach Ryo’s presentation ‘Setting goals to achieve your dreams’ If you have certain goals you want to accomplish you have to work towards them day in and day out. It is not going to happen for you overnight.
Effective note taking format (JPNs)
How about coach Sakai’s presentation on how to fast track your skills by effectively taking down and reviewing your notes. Fast track meaning to be more efficient. We all have 24 hours in a day, it is how we use the time which makes a big difference.
As Pro Kaneko stated on his closing remarks, “There is no special formula to get you to the top or super shot that will defeat the opponent every time.” It is the daily grind and how you practice that makes the difference. What we did at the camp is no different with what the pros do. But, the biggest difference between juniors and the pros is the level of focus and the ability to make adjustments right away.
Can’t do it all by Yourself
I wish to thank every coach, every staff (Tepp & Nanjya Monjya) , every driver, every parent, and every junior for helping me throughout this camp. Without your support WE could not have accomplished this event together. In the picture above Khun Wee & Khun Karen along with the bus driver for the museum tour.
Thank you Mr. Llyod Wilson of Berkley International School for allowing us to use the 3 indoor courts this year. It did rain this year unexpectedly so we were very lucky to have these courts.
The security guard at Bangkok Patana school Khun Jom who opened up the gate for us every morning and turned on the lights for us every day. We Thank you!
The staff at Tepp Serviced apartment. Khun Jinnie, Khun Boy, Miss Jane (photo) who helped us feel safe each night. We Thank You!
FAREWELL EVERYONE! ALL THE BEST to your 2018! Stay TRUE to YOURSELF and remain FOCUSED on your GOALS.
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
allout - テニスキャンプの関連記事
- 【allout ZERO1 日本ツアー日程】 2019年05月11日
- 【allout ZERO1】Thana city募集開始！ 2019年04月20日
- 【allout ZERO1】Pattayaが終了しました！ 2019年02月26日
- 【allout ZERO1】Pattaya残り3席 2019年02月09日
- 【allout ZERO1】Pattayaの募集を開始します。 2019年01月18日
- 【allout beat 2019】Youtubeまとめ 2019年01月05日
- 【ZERO1 Pattaya】一般の部を開催しました。 2018年12月05日
- 【allout beat 2019】数名の空きが出ましたので、最終募集をします!! 2018年11月22日
- 【ZERO1 Pattaya】一般の部を開催します！ 2018年11月03日
- 【allout beat 2019】本レジストレーションが開始されました。 2018年10月18日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."