Developing the strength(s) from『ZERO』to『１』is the『ZERO1』mini camp.
The 2nd of the 3 part series (February,June,September); the allout ZERO1 Pattaya tennis camp will take place June 9th(Sat)~10th(Sun) at the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa. A program part of the annual winter 『allout beat』camp.
Each individual at this camp will deepen their fundamental technique, tactics, and introduced to habits in order to compete at the next level.
Created by All Japan Champion Kaneko Hideki
A two day camp fully utlizing the time both on & off court. Who is Pro Kaneko?
Start with Fundamentals
Feeling and recognizing how to use our bodies through [keywords].
Hands on from Pro Kaneko
Watch, listen, ask, copy, repeat, steal, and make proper mistakes. Don’t miss this opportunity to be coached from former ATP top 200 ranked, Japan Davis cup, and Asian games gold medalist.
Hotel BBQ by the ocean
Are you eating a balanced meal to support your bodies needs both recovery and development ? Make it a habit.
Beach run before breakfast
Starting the day off early getting the heart rate up is great for your body and mental clarity
Cooling down after a full day of practice
Well we all know what happens here
We look forward to seeing new juniors taking the challenge and how much our previous campers have improved from allout ZERO1 2017-2018 Pattaya.
Dates: 6/09(Sat)~06/10(Sun) 1 night 2 days
View the link below for past camp blog(s)
ZERO1 Pattaya (1)
ZERO 1 Pattaya (2)
APF Members: Service Ace system (SA)
Non members: APF Academies front reception / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / call: 02.665.6278 / mobile: 081.901/6843
contact person: Coach George Kidera
allout - テニスキャンプの関連記事
- 【allout ZERO1】あと2週間 2018年07月06日
- 【allout ZERO1 Pattaya】 2018年06月15日
- 【allout ZERO1 Tokyo】申込み開始！ 2018年06月01日
- 『allout ZERO1 日本ツアー日程』 2018年05月10日
- 【allout ZERO1 Pattaya freak】 2018年05月07日
- 『一般の部』allout ZERO1 Pattaya 2018年04月27日
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya開催の告知 2018年04月23日
- APF ACADEMIESで短期練習。 2018年04月20日
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya 2018 2018年02月28日
- allout ZERO1 2018 Pattaya 2018年02月26日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."