[LISTENING],[WATCHING],& [COMMUNICATING], all important tools to have our students further develop. Pro Hideki Kaneko and coaching staff lead the camp as the 2018 allout ZERO1 Pattaya took to the courts once again at the beloved Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa hotel.We’d like to [Highlight] some of the main elements of the camp both ON & OFF the Court.
[Possibilities] to get points
Getting right into it. What are the ways to win points in tennis?
1. Hit a winner
– how often can you hit winners all the time?
2. Play consistent tennis: Not to miss
– Perhaps the most fundamental tactic of tennis
3. Force the player to make an error
– ***This aspect of the game is often overlooked***
So what are the type of shots we can learn to make #3. occur more often…
1. Forehand windmill
2. Backhand Face up
To ‘Seal the deal’ to ‘Put the point away’ often a player does too much. Are you choosing to make the shot more difficult than it actually is. Which is why we emphasize this point.
[Appreciation] [Compassion] [Responsibility]
Everyone who participated made the camp possible. We thank all the participants, parents & family, coaches, drivers, and staff at the Bayshore hotel continuing to make the allout ZERO1 Pattaya truly a wonderful experience.
[Self Development] What do you want to Create?
Yes it is embarrassing especially for the first time to shout out your feelings. First time for everything!
We look forward to seeing you! @ the next ZERO1 Pattaya (early) JUNE & (late) SEPTEMBER!
For information about APF or to join a free trial lesson visit:
allout - テニスキャンプの関連記事
- 『allout ZERO1 日本ツアー日程』 2018年05月10日
- 【allout ZERO1 Pattaya freak】 2018年05月07日
- 『一般の部』allout ZERO1 Pattaya 2018年04月27日
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya開催の告知 2018年04月23日
- APF ACADEMIESで短期練習。 2018年04月20日
- allout ZERO1 Pattaya June 2018 2018年04月11日
- allout ZERO1 2018 Pattaya 2018年02月26日
- 鈴木貴男プロの記事がスマッシュにて紹介されました 2018年02月09日
- ZERO1 Pattaya残り2席 2018年02月07日
- allout beat 2018: Summary Report 2018年01月31日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."