Thank you Yonex Thailand for organizing this event. Stepping outside my normal surroundings was nice and a great opportunity to be amongst the Thai tennis community. This has been my 3rd event participation and was delightful to be able to contribute even more this time around. I wish more expat juniors and tennis international enthusiast including all APF Academies members could have experienced this event. http://www.thanacitygolf.com
Great tennis enthusiasm
Mostly juniors of different levels and a few adults joined the workshop. From first time clay court goers to juniors who play competitive tennis. There was something for everybody. We all had a great time sliding in all directions on the artificial clay.
Learning to slide on clay
Keeping your weight forward while sliding is the tricky part. Most of the time the weight ends up on the back foot.
Big thanks to organizer Khun Jack
Khun Jack has invited me to several Yonex events over this year. I am honored to be a part of his well respected network. I wish to collaborate with him more in the near future.
Sample from the two greatest
The juniors get a big kick out of Paradon blasting away, creating wicked angles, and kicking the ball high off the ground. Danai did an awesome job keeping the ball nice and steady.
Former APF student(s) came out
Thanks Koki & Tomo for both coming out. They both attend the ASB school green valley campus which is virtually neighbors to Thana City Sports Club. Although we did not fully understand what was being spoken in Thai we enjoyed ourselves through the game of tennis which we all love.
For future information visit Yonex Thailand
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【イベント】夏休み5日間特別練習会。3つのテーマに取り組みました!! 2018年08月16日
- 【イベント】2018年9月のイベントのお知らせです!! 2018年08月15日
- 【急募】厚み、ボールとラケットの関係を理解して正しい技術を反復練習しよう！ 2018年07月31日
- 【トーナメント】出来るようにする、それが練習。ちゃんと練習していますか？ 2018年07月23日
- 【イベント】2018年8月のイベントのお知らせです!! 2018年07月15日
- 【イベント】インター校向け、10日間特別練習会をやってます!! 2018年07月07日
- 【トーナメント】試合のシチュエーションに沿ったメンタルで練習に取り組むべし！ 2018年07月02日
- 【イベント】TNクラスダブルスイベント 2018年06月30日
- 【トーナメント】試合で実力を発揮するための練習の取り組み方とは？ 2018年06月25日
- 【イベント】初のJFクラス強化練習会をやりました！ 2018年06月23日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."