Thank you for joining the open house. We were able to showcase the versatility of our APF Program even when the level was mixed. Everyone was able to practice on a specific topic and also receive individual advice. We’d like to introduce the participants starting from the left 2nd row: Koki, Emily, Tomoyasu, Nina, Thomas, and Vanessa. The two in the front starting from the left Aut and Tyler.
Mighty Thomas with his forehand swing
Nice having Thomas and his younger Venessa sister. Thomas loves football, but also has tennis skills. His younger sister towards the end of the lesson was starting to impressively make good contact with the ball!
Lovely Nina who has promising skills
We hope to see Nina around soon. She definitely has experience and displayed those skill(s) on the court.
Pleasant surprise to see Koki & Tomoyasu
They both are former students who came to support the program. I have known them for more than five years. Time has certainly gone by and they’ve grown so much.
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【トーナメント】ジャッジを見直そう!! 2018年09月25日
- 【テニスカフェ】ポイント中のペアへの声がけで、より良いダブルスを目指そう!! 2018年09月20日
- 【トーナメント】ポイントが終わるまで構えは忘れずに!! 2018年09月18日
- 【テニス】効果的に使おう！縦のスイング、WINDMIL 2018年09月15日
- 【一時帰国】ご朱印巡りは楽しいな。 2018年09月11日
- 9月からプレイヤーズクラスを担当することになりました 2018年09月06日
- 【PLクラス】新しいメンバーの紹介!! 2018年09月04日
- 【一時帰国】コーチシフト変更のお知らせ 2018年08月28日
- 【とにかく入れ！】サーブを入れる3つコツ！ 2018年08月27日
- 【韓国遠征】無事、帰国しました。 2018年08月26日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."