Thank you for joining the open house. We were able to showcase the versatility of our APF Program even when the level was mixed. Everyone was able to practice on a specific topic and also receive individual advice. We’d like to introduce the participants starting from the left 2nd row: Koki, Emily, Tomoyasu, Nina, Thomas, and Vanessa. The two in the front starting from the left Aut and Tyler.
Mighty Thomas with his forehand swing
Nice having Thomas and his younger Venessa sister. Thomas loves football, but also has tennis skills. His younger sister towards the end of the lesson was starting to impressively make good contact with the ball!
Lovely Nina who has promising skills
We hope to see Nina around soon. She definitely has experience and displayed those skill(s) on the court.
Pleasant surprise to see Koki & Tomoyasu
They both are former students who came to support the program. I have known them for more than five years. Time has certainly gone by and they’ve grown so much.
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
- 【タイローカルトーナメント Air Asia 準優勝】 2018年05月25日
- 【強化練習会】そう、それが効果のあるラットショット!! 2018年05月24日
- The [Humble Fighter]: Naomi Osaka 2018年05月23日
- 【ローカルトーナメント】Jr.クラスの選手の活躍!! 2018年05月22日
- 【PLクラス】選手の活躍‼︎ 2018年05月20日
- 【APF ACADEMIES】ロゴはどうやって決まったの？ 2018年05月18日
- 【ジュニアテニス】週1回のテニス。お子様にもうちょっと頑張って欲しいと思ったら 2018年05月17日
- Cultural Experience and Coaching Style 2018年05月16日
- 【お休み】タイ国内旅行に行ってきます。 2018年05月15日
- 【ジュニアテニス】才能を育むための大切なスパイス 2018年05月10日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."