Thank you for joining the open house. We were able to showcase the versatility of our APF Program even when the level was mixed. Everyone was able to practice on a specific topic and also receive individual advice. We’d like to introduce the participants starting from the left 2nd row: Koki, Emily, Tomoyasu, Nina, Thomas, and Vanessa. The two in the front starting from the left Aut and Tyler.
Mighty Thomas with his forehand swing
Nice having Thomas and his younger Venessa sister. Thomas loves football, but also has tennis skills. His younger sister towards the end of the lesson was starting to impressively make good contact with the ball!
Lovely Nina who has promising skills
We hope to see Nina around soon. She definitely has experience and displayed those skill(s) on the court.
Pleasant surprise to see Koki & Tomoyasu
They both are former students who came to support the program. I have known them for more than five years. Time has certainly gone by and they’ve grown so much.
For more information and to join a free trial lesson visit:
- [LOVE] Roger Federer World No.#1 2018年02月14日
- 【上手にできたね！】保護者必見！ジュニアの時にこれができるようにしてあげよう！ 2018年02月13日
- 【トーナメント】Acceptance Listを見てみよう。 2018年02月13日
- 【PLクラス】新しいメンバーの紹介 2018年02月06日
- 2018年スタートして1ヶ月 2018年02月03日
- 【ジュニアクラスメンバーの活躍】準優勝おめでとう!! 2018年02月01日
- 【allout beat】更なる飛躍に向けて。 2018年01月30日
- 【allout】タイ・バンコクで開催される至高のテニスキャンプ！それがallout！ 2018年01月27日
- Australian Open 2018 2018年01月26日
- テニスで中級を目指す方に読んで欲しい記事５選！ 2018年01月23日
- Written by George Kidera
- George Kidera has been coaching at APF Academies since April 2011. He had played tennis for the Bulldogs at Truman State University from 2000-2002. His role has been to promote and support all levels of the international tennis community at APF. "Coaching tennis is a wonderful experience and a great teaching tool to develop our next future leader."